Winter season is once again upon us. With this brings a beloved tradition, snowman building! We’re sharing our best tips to ensure your frozen friend looks fabulous this holiday season!
- Pack a snowball, slow and steady! Take your time with the initial snowball, this is the base of your body.
- Roll it out- This can be time consuming but so much fun! Grab a friend and start rolling the snowball. Snow will collect and you can watch your frozen friend grow! P
- lan out your roll- Make sure that when your roll out your snowman, you do so in the direction of where you would like the body to end. If you want a snowman in your year, do a lap around the front lawn before returning your friend to the front.
- Use dowels to keep portions in tact- Grab a few wooden dowels to ensure the body stays in tact over time.
- Accessorize! Put a fun theme together for your snowman and give him a little personality. Some examples….
- Add an eye patch and a captain hat for a Pirate snowman!
- Add a crown and adorn your princess snowman in pearls
- Add a hat and pizza box and make your snowman a pizza delivery snowman
- Add a mowhawk wig for a punk rock snowman
- kalikimakAccessorize! Put a fun theme together for your snowman and give him a little personality. Some examples….
Join in on the fun! Check out our national TV campaign featuring @My_Hive and family.