The days are longer, the evenings are warmer and the time for adventure is upon us. Summer can sometimes go by too quickly. Make sure you make the most of it with our ultimate Bearpaw summer bucket list filled with our top must-do’s for this time of year. You never know where your Bearpaw’s will take you, but you can be sure to live life comfortably all summer long!
Photo by @My_Hive featuring the Bearpaw Kahala
- Explore a Theme Park– Whether it be Disneyland, Six Flags or just your local water park… enjoy a day of pure fun and junk food!
- Swim, Swim, Swim!– Cool down with a dip in the lake, river or pool
- DIY Root Beer Floats– This easy summer treat can brighten up any dull day.
- Got to a local Comedy Show– The most hilariously fun way to spend an evening.
Photo by @CandyWaltrip featuring the Bearpaw Faye and Bearpaw Gracie
- Farmer’s Market- Take advantage of your local produce and enjoy a day out in the sunshine
- Read a Book– Kick up your feet and read!
- Fly a Kite– Picnic at the park and fly a kite around
- Make S’mores– The perfect evening activity
- Water Balloon Fight– This is never not fun!
- Bake a treat– Get crafty in the kitchen
- Watch the stars– Stare up and stargaze
Photo by @BreeonaCox
- Go Bowling– This classic activity is a great way to spend time with friends.
- Play with sidewalk chalk– Get creative on the curb
- Watch a movie outdoors– Project in your background or find a local park that hosts these movie nights
- Brunch!- The perfect weekend activity
Photo by @Hayley.Henderson featuring the #BearpawZoe
- Take a photo walk– Snap some photos of the beauty that surrounds you
- Make Popsicles– Fruity and fun!
- Unplug for one day– No TV, Computer, Cell phone, ect!
- Volunteer– Help out a cause that means something to you