One look at Danielle’s Instagram will make you want to come cozy up at her home and join her for a cup of coffee.
Danielle is all about her family, and this love is reflected all throughout her feed.
We’re sharing more of our ambassador’s story down below with our 20 questions!
- Can you tell us a little about yourself (and your blog/page)?
My name is Danielle I was born and raised in a small country town. My husband and I just moved our family back out to the town I was from. We moved onto land that has been in my family for generations and my grandpa was actually born here! We have one son name Mason who is 16 months old. We also have two pups that keep us busy! We love playing outside and watching our son grow. My IG page is something that keeps me taking photos of my family, I love to look back on them and relive memories.
- What inspired you to join the Bearpaw Ambassador program?
The shoes duh! They have the cutest boots/shoes/sandals! They are high quality and really comfortable at the same time! What has got me really excited about BearPaw is what I’ve learned since being an ambassador. I have never worked with a better company!
- What do you feel makes you unique?
My love for the outdoors, sports and family! We spent all weekend outside cleaning up our property. Dragging brush, burn piles, tractor clean up, more burn piles, s’mores, dirt! And it was my favorite weekend of the year!
- How would you describe your style?
Simple, cozy and comfortable.
- Who has been the biggest influence on your style?
I think just being outdoors is what has influenced me. I typically gravitate towards pieces that I can wear to town and then wear on a hike when we get home. things that work for both!
- What do you do in your spare time?
I am an amateur photographer and looking to branch out and make it a business! So that usually keeps me busy. 🙂
- What is your go-to fashion look?
Jeans, a plain tee and comfy shoes. 🙂
- What are your top 5 pieces from Bearpaw?
- How do you #livelifecomfortably?
With my family! Loving on them as much as possible!
- What skill would you like to master?
Photography, I would love to continue to grow as a photographer.
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- What songs have you completely memorized?
Pretty much every 80s rock and roll song… oh and everything Garth Brooks!
- Are you usually early or late?
Somewhere between. 😉
- What are some small things that make your day better?
Walks, candles and chocolate!
- What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
Doing something outside with the family! Especially if that involves sun and the beach!
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
Germany! I went to play basketball while I was in high school.
- What’s the best way to start the day?
With a little me time and some hot cocoa!
- What movie title best describes your life?
I have absolutely no idea! That’s a tough one!
- What quirks do you have?
I’m addicted to chapstick, always prefer sweats to clothing and would eat snacks all day everyday… and when I say would I mean do… 🙂
For more from Danielle: