With her voluminous red curls and effortlessly unique style, Vanessa is someone you want to know. Her blog is an eclectic mix of all things that give her inspiration. In a world where social media seems like a blur of nothing but the same, Vanessa beats to her own drum. We always look forward to seeing what creative content Vanessa will come up with next. Learn more about her with our 20 questions…
1. Can you tell us a little about yourself (and your blog/page)?
I’ve always been into fashion and style ever since I was little. My everyday style caused others to encourage me to share it with the world. I love sharing things that bring me delight in hopes that they can delight and inspire someone else. Whether it’s a new beauty find, or 5 new ways to style your classic button down – there’s always something I’m passionate about and feel the need to share.
- What inspired you to join the Bearpaw Ambassador program?
I’m on my feet a lot and I want shoes that are functional and stylish. Bearpaw shoes really meet that mark. The styles are also classic enough that you can wear them with almost anything.
- What do you feel makes you unique?
I like to go to the beat of my own drum. Social media nowadays seems like a blur because so many accounts look the same. I like to follow my own personal style regardless of the best selling items or what’s on trend. I also have big red curly hair.
- How would you describe your style?
It’s pretty eclectic. I could be boho one day, prep another and chic another. Regardless, I like my closet to consist mostly of the classic with a few statement pieces. This allows me to mix and match looks no matter what my mood is that day.
- Who has been the biggest influence on your style?
Olivia Palermo – I’ve loved her ever since the show “The City”.
- What do you do in your spare time?
I like to workout whether it’s weight lifting, HITT, yoga, krav maga or jiu jitsu. I like to mix it up. I’m also a part-time digital stylist which is a lot of fun. Learining to play piano is up next 🙂
- What is your go-to fashion look?
A classic top and jean with a statement jacket or shoe. I always try to incorporate some type of tiny detail that just makes the look.
- What are your top 5 pieces from Bearpaw?
- How do you #livelifecomfortably?
Clothes that fits well counts. I don’t care if the top is an XS or a Large, I get the size that’s flattering and comfortable.
- What skill would you like to master?
Judo throws 🙂
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- What songs have you completely memorized?
Baby got back
- Are you usually early or late?
It depends on where I’m going 🙂
- What are some small things that make your day better?
Good meals, a clean home, sunshine, and a relaxing shower at the end of the day
- What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
Depending on the weekend, having me time, or catching up with friends and loved ones.
- What’s the best single day on the calendar?
My birthday 🙂
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
When I traveled to Australia
- What’s the best way to start the day?
With silence and a cup of coffee
- What movie title best describes your life?
Let it be
- What quirks do you have?
I’d like to think I’m pretty funny