Shasha is always open to new experiences. Whether it be a new restaurant to review, a new state to visit or even a new style to try out; Shasha is always willing to step out of her comfort zone. This is what makes her blog, Busy Being Shasha, so entertaining! We’re so lucky to have her as a part of the Bearpaw ambassador program, learn more about Shasha with our 20 questions….
1. Can you tell us a little about yourself (and your blog/page)?
I’m Shasha and my blog is Busy Being Shasha. I created Busy Being Shasha to motivate my readers to get out and explore whether it’s through food or travel. I also like to share lifestyle content and I enjoy keeping my readers updated on what’s keeping me busy!
- What inspired you to join the Bearpaw Ambassador program?
If you look on my Instagram page you’ll see very few pictures of me wearing heels. As I’ve gotten older, comfort isn’t something that I want to sacrifice when it comes to style. I’ve always been a fan of Bearpaw and I thought it would be awesome to become an ambassador since they’re all about living comfortably. I feel my best when I’m in a pair of cute sneakers, boots, wedges, or flats!
- What do you feel makes you unique?
My name for sure. Seriously, how many Shasha’s have you met?
- How would you describe your style?
My style really depends on my mood. I’d say it tends to me cute and casual for the most part. Every now and then I like to surprise my followers with a look that’s super feminine and chic.
- Who has been the biggest influence on your style?
I can’t really pick one individual. But I’d probably say Instagram! I get the most inspiration from seeing how other content creators have put their looks together.
- What do you do in your spare time?
I love to eat, watch movies, have friends over, and take naps!
- What is your go-to fashion look?
A graphic tee, sandals, and a pair of ripped jeans.
- What are your top 5 pieces from Bearpaw?
This is a super tough question! Since I can only pick 5 I’m rolling with the Rhonda wedges, Aracelli, Gracie Sneaker, (one of my essential sneakers) Krista Boot and Emma Short which is a Bearpaw classic!
- How do you #livelifecomfortably?
By being true to myself and authentic! I think my readers and social media followers really appreciate how transparent I am, and how comfortable I am in the skin I’m in.
- What skill would you like to master?
I would love to learn the guitar.
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- What songs have you completely memorized?
Pretty much any Beyonce’ song that’s out.
- Are you usually early or late?
I really try my best to be early.
- What are some small things that make your day better?
Being able to have a stress-free commute to work, feeling accomplished when I pack my lunch, and having time to take a few minutes to destress and meditate.
- What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
Going on a date night with my husband, taking an epic Saturday afternoon nap, and going to brunch on Sunday.
- What’s the best single day on the calendar?
March 14- because it’s pie day which means free pizza!
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
Tough question, I haven’t been to Europe so I’d probably say when I went on a cruise to the Caribbean. I felt super far away from home being out on the ocean.
- What’s the best way to start the day?
Brunch! The world would be a better place if brunch was a daily requirement.
- What movie title best describes your life?
This is a super tough question! I can’t think of just one title.
- What quirks do you have?
I have to untwist my oreos before I eat them.
For more from Shasha: